|January Calendar (+ Plans)
||[Jan. 6th, 2008|09:37 pm]
The Network Beat
Okay, so with the leader of the Rockets dead, I figured I'd better go ahead and use it to bring about the climax I'd planned (and, I believe, mentioned) earlier for the Rocket plot. To do so, basically all that's happening this month are, in no particular order:|
1. Shaken by the news that the foundations (read: leader) of Team Rocket has crumbled (kinda literally), the Rockets in Hoenn let down their guard enough to allow civilians and the League to take back control throughout the month. By February, the smaller towns and cities (Dewford, Fallarbor, Verdanturf, and Pacifidlog) manage to break away from Rocket control.
2. Likewise, Metatron and League forces drive out the remaining Rockets in Sinnoh, who flee towards Kanto under the impression that the region is still largely Rocket-controlled.
3. In preparation for the coming months, Metatron and ARN forces attempt to take Cianwood and Olivine. Because of in-fighting between Giovanni loyalists and Rockets siding with the new order, this is fairly easy. (As a note, but from what I can tell, this will need further discussion before it can be official, as do the plans for February.)
4. One of the last two cities under siege of Rocket forces, Indigo, eventually falls to trainers in the mountains who have caught word about the efforts in Sinnoh and Hoenn. (Ditto to this.)
5. The Orange Islands remains largely a Rocket territory, although the primary detention center experiences a revolt that destroys it from the inside out.
6. Sometime during the month, the ARN begins to launch an attack on Saffron and slowly win back the city. ...And everyone will get ice cream at Silph Co. You can tell this one was submitted by Sean.